YHC brought the fan-favorite of the Farmer & the Dell to The Dawghouse for some Wednesday AM medicine. 9 PAX joined the fun. Here’s how it went down…
At 530, a quick disclaimer was given and around the Robinson parking lot for one lap before circling up for the warm-o-rama: (20) SSHs IC, (12) Windmills IC, (12) Penny Pickers IC, Arm Circles and a little hamstring stretching.
- PAX were asked to grab a block and head to the tennis courts, where the beatdown ensued… lining up on one end of the courts and partnering-up in 2’s, these instructions were given:
- Partner 1 carried a block in each hand (fireman carry-style) to the opposite end of the courts and back, while Partner 2 began the following set of exercises:
- (50) Jump Squats
- (100) Merkins
- (150) WW2’s
- (200) Body Squats
- (250) SSH’s
- EACH time a partner returned with the blocks, each pax knocked out 3 burpees…
- Partner 2 then picked up wherever Partner 1 left off on the exercise set… AND SO ON … until the set was complete.
PAX finished up the exercises around 0605, returned blocks then headed back to the parking lotfor a short session of Mary.
- Mention of upcoming events (12/11 – Huntersville Half; 1/8/22 – Mount Afton Challenge)
- Yellowcake’s Co-worker fighting cancer
- Buck’s son
- Discernment as parents to lead as examples for our kids, and trust that God will guide as He sees fit!
Appreciate the opportunity to lead the Dawghouse PAX!