A SOLID showing of 15 PAX for the F3 Afton squad this morning as we attempted to tame the BEAST. Here’s how it went down…
At 0530, a quick disclaimer was given and around the Dorton parking lot for two laps before circling up for the warm-o-rama:
- (15) SSHs IC, (10) Windmills IC, (10) Penny Pickers IC, (10) Imperial Storm Troopers IC, Arm Circles front & back from little to big
PAX mosey’d across the street to the Atrium parking lot, where the beatdown ensued… 4 orange cones were placed 25 yards apart stretching the length of the lot of both Atrium buildings. The PAX started on one end next to the first cone. Instructions were to run/jog to the 2nd cone and do (10) reps of the first exercise below, then run to the 3rd cone and do (10) reps, then the final cone and do (10) reps. PAX then turned around and completed the same exercises at each cone in route back to the starting position. After completing full up/back round of merkins, we moved to body squats….. AND SO ON…
- Round 1 – (10) Merkins at each cone
- Round 2 – (10) Body Squats at each cone
- Round 3 – (10) WW2’s at each cone
- Round 4 – (10) Mountain Climbers (1, 2 = 1) at each cone
- Round 5 – (10) Plank Jacks at each cone
- Round 6 – (10) Carolina Dry Docks at each cone
PAX were MUCH QUICKER than the Q anticipated in rounds 1-6, so we called an audible REPEATO… and dropped the rep count to five (5)
- Round 7 – (5) Merkins at each cone
- Round 8 – (5) Body Squats at each cone
- Round 9 – (5) WW2’s at each cone
- Round 10 – (5) Mountain Climbers (1, 2 = 1) at each cone
- Round 11 – (5) Plank Jacks at each cone
- Round 12 – (5) Carolina Dry Docks at each cone
Only a few were able to complete all 12 rounds before the Q called it a wrap… but ALL PAX were certainly breaking a sweat!
Mosey’d to the shelter for a short session with Mary:
- With help from @bigblue, @terribletowel & @audit, the PAX knocked out a few core exercises before those ever-so welcome words: RECOVER, RECOVER!
- April F3-Afton Community Project à I Love My City – “My Fathers House” Clean-Up … Saturday May 1st (8:15am start)
- May F3-Afton Community Project à “CanCan” Drive/Beatdown, courtesy of @Zacchaeus…. Saturday May 15th
- May Q Sheet – only a couple slots left… let’s lock-up May, fella’s
- July Iron Q Weeks – let’s get those weeks booked up
- @Shooter’s Dad, praying for comfort and strength following the recent diagnosis.
Thanks for playing, men. Always glad to lead.