Pre-blast: Can Can Food Drive and Beatdown
CALLING ALL PAX… F3 Afton will be hosting our second CAN CAN beatdown on Saturday, May15th. We will be collecting canned goods for the St. James Catholic Church Food Pantry. Here are the details:
Date/Time: Saturday, March 15th from 7 to 8 am. (normal beatdown time)
What to bring: 10 to 20 lbs of canned goods (see list below).
The Thang: Please arrive a few minutes early to get your cans in heavy duty grocery bags that will be used during the beatdown (will be provided)… then at the end we will collect all the donations and take them to fill the empty shelves at the pantry!
CANNED GOODS NEEDED FOR THE PANTRY:
- VEGETABLES: BEANS / PEAS/MIXED
- SOUP: ANY KIND
- FRUIT: MIXED FRUIT /PEACHES / PINEAPPLES / ORANGES/ PEARS
- MEAT: CHICKEN/ TUNA/ HAM / VIENNA SAUSAGES / SPAM
- PASTA: SPAGHETTIOS / RAVIOLI
***PLEASE DO NOT BRING CANNED CORN OR GREEN BEANS – WE ALREADY HAVE PLENTY TO GO AROUND.***
If you are looking for extra credit, we also need the following items for the pantry. Please leave these items in your car as we don’t want them in your workout bag. These items will be collected at the end.
- PASTA SAUCE / PASTA / PEANUT BUTTER / JELLY / POP TARTS / PANCAKE MIX / CEREAL /RAMEN NOODLES / CEREAL / MACARONI AND CHEESE
Thank you and SYITG!!!