No Mary No Problem
15 Pax received the government recommend duration of exercise and their F3 recommended serving of the DRP. We were all better for it in some way or fashion. 0530 hit and the Q came rolling into the AO start point to see some old faces and some of the new guard. I saw a Dodge Challenger rolling in hot and we waited 1 extra minute for the grand entrance of MC to round off the PAx. Off we go.
Mosey to the HRMS rock for some OG warmarama
- ssh x 10 IC
- WM x 5 IC AKA Abe Pagoda
- PP x 10 IC
- IST x 10 IC
- crab jack x 10 IC
- Tempo Merkins x 10 IC
- MC x 10 IC
- Mosey to the corner of Marquette for some instructions and to rally the troops. I was ironically shushed by possibly the loudest and most voluminous orator of MECA, Heatstroke. Good call as most of MC is still asleep. 5 lights down the street. alternate 10 squats 10 merkins per light. 3 sets of squats and 2 sets of merkins if i didn’t explain it correctly for the second time in one day. Rally in the cul-de-sac and head down to the bottom of the hill on the greenway
- 1-10 ladder starting with Bobby Hurleys at the greenway and merkins at the top of the hill back in the cul-de-sac. this took a lot longer than I thought , I’m glad we were able to run up that hill 10 times because people really seemed to enjoy it
- Partner up. Not sure what these are called but partner facing pattycake merkins x 10. The sewer manhole thingy made for a great partner.
- 2 lines and twisting lunge walk down the greenway. Mr Miyagi would have been proud of the need for balance as we made our way down the Hector Henry Greenway. Proper form will deliver speed over time.
- Mosey to the shelter. Had a Dora 1,2,3 planned. P1 exercise, P2 run to bridge and return. 300 squats called…only five minutes on the clock. Audible insues…50 squats..further audibles as the entire group of Pax runs at me.
- Rally at the far side of the last bridge on the greenway for 10 jumpsquats….Jailbreak to the AO HQ.
- NO time. finished 6:16. The minute I waisted at the beginning is returned, unharmed.
- Recover Recover
I had to bolt for work so I missed announcements and prayers. Great to see Jimmy Buffet and Soprano back in the mix. Even Peanuts showed up! OGs Sugar and MC along with the newer younger crowd of Pax continue to shine. Great to see everyone again and keep up the good work!
I have a special prayer request for a special coworker’s family. A nurse, whom I have worked closely with over the past 9 years, has a big week ahead. Her 38 year old husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. He will be undergoing a surgery on Friday and then again next Tuesday. Needless to say a lot can happen here and the tumor has yet to be identified. Please keep Josh and Tiffany in your prayers as they begin this journey.
Thanks for playing along gang and SYITG soon!