A Few One to Four Counts
YHC was back for another Q in the Burg for the second month in a row. While thinking about the routine, it was decided to break out the recent Q at Afton since it would be something new at The Ridge. Spring has decided to go into hibernation on this April Fool’s Day, with a chilly morning awaiting the pax.
A quick disclaimer was given and around the lot for a lap and half we went and circle up for the Warm-o-Rama:
- SSH 25 IC, Hillbilles 20 IC, Penny Pickers 15 IC, Toy Soldiers 10 IC, Windmills 5 IC
Towards the school building we went to do several routines with a loop around the car rider drop off lane. Excluding the first round, each set included 1 to 4 reps of each set, leading up to a count of 5 to 20 reps:
- Webbicides: suicides with a merkin at each parking space line, adding a merkin at each line, up to 10 total
- Jack Webbs: 1 merkin to 4 air presses
- Hold It Ins: 1 squat to 4 monkey humpers
- Happy Jacks: 1 jump squat to 4 merkins
- Captain Thors: 1 WWII to 4 American Hammers
- Ty Webbs: 1 golf swing to 4 jump squats
- Lt. Dans: 1 squat to 4 lunges
- Jack Jack Webbs: 1 merkin+1 plank to 4 overhead claps
- Happy Jack Webbs: 1 burps to 4 SSHs
Back to Mary we went for the following:
- Low Flutters x10, Box Cutters x10, Freddie Mercs x10, Crunchy Frogs x10 all IC and a quick ab exercise to wrap things up.
Prayers to T-Bone’s grandmother going in for cancer surgery today and the Landers family for the loss of their father. A meal train link can be found on Slack.
Always an honor to lead! Thanks gents!