4 of Meca’s finest men showed up at CB for a hastily planned Bell Relay. YHC pulls out the Manwich Board. 39 degrees and clear at start (perfect jogger weather).
- Mosey around HT parking lot with side shuffles, Carioca, toy soldier, runner stretch, and skipping.
- Skipped the obligatory SSH which may invalidate this as a sanctioned F3 work-out
The Main Thang:
- Line up in the HT parking lot at the top of the 1st aisle.
- Pax partner up:
- PAX 1 does exercise while PAX 2 does lap around island
- Then flip-flop until exercises on the board is cleared.
- Board 1:
- dead lifts
- shoulder press
- sumo squat
- curl to skull crusher
- LBC X 10 for breather
- Rinse and repeat with new set of exercises:
- Board 2:
- Goblet squats
- Upright Row
- Alternating Lunge
- Up downs
- LBC X 10 for Breather
- Board 2:
- Rinse and repeat with Board 1 except extend running to go around 2 islands
- Mosey back to CB for abbreviated Mary
- LBC X 10
- Squirm X 10
- Heels to heaven X 10
- Prayers for healing for Kilowatt’s Son and Mother and for peace for the family.
- Lot’s of running. 2.2 Miles
- YHC realized he had to Q after 2 fingers of bourbon and working on travel stuff until 11:30PM. So bed time after planning a quick work-out was midnight. Yikes..
- The lack of pre-blast may have contributed to the low numbers, but the most important men that were supposed to be there were there.
- Wrong way revealed where he got his name. He may or may not have taken a short cut or two on some laps.
- Manwich was literally sleep walking I think. Either he was asleep on his feet or in deep thought several times during the work-out.
- Heatstroke missed out on the joggers. It is getting warmer and that may have been his last chance.
- Due to Kilowatt’s strong work and speed our team took the win. Kilowatt picked 5 WWII’s for punishment as we looked on and heckled. (after waking Manwich up).
Good work men! Privileged to lead.