One to Four Counts
The eve of the beatdown, YHC was perusing the F3 Lexicon looking to add something new to the workout routines. Backdraft had a squat to monkey humpers segment last week that wasn’t fun. After searching for a few similar routines, a the morning beatdown came together.
A quick disclaimer was given and around the lot for a lap and half we went and circle up for the Warm-o-Rama:
- SSH 15 IC, Hillbilles 15 IC, Toy Soldiers 15 IC, Penny Pickers with optional claps
Across the street we went for several routines around each corner of the plaza, which most included 1 to 4 reps of each set, leading up to a count of 5 to 20 reps:
- Webbicides: suicides with a merkin at each parking space line, adding a merkin at each line, up to 10 total
- Jack Webbs: 1 merkin to 4 air presses
- Hold It Ins: 1 squat to 4 monkey humpers
- Happy Jacks: 1 jump squat to 4 SSHs
- Captain Thors: 1 WWII to 4 American Hammers
- House of Pain: 1 jump squat to 4 Bonnie Blairs
- Lt. Dans: 1 squat to 4 lunges
- Jack Jack Webbs: 1 merkin+1 plank to 4 overhead claps
- Happy Jack Webbs: 1 burps to 4 SSHs
Our last stop at the plaza included a 10 count of Motivators. After a few demos, a false start or two, we got in the groove for a solid 10 count. Lesson learned, maybe stop the Motivators at a 5 count.
Back across the street at the shelter for a few table reps
- Dips x10, Derkins x10, Incline Merkins x10, Step Ups x10 each leg
Mary included the history of St. Patrick’s Day by Guinness while we did Low Flutters, Freddie Mercs and Hello Dollies.
Extinction Race at Harrisburg this Saturday.
Prayers for healing go out to Big Blue, 4 Wide and one other that I’m drawing a blank on.
Always an honor to lead! Thanks gents!