11 powerful gents entertained the Q’s mysterious Preblast on a decently temperate cloudy morn. Here’s what had happened:
- Half mile mosey to top of Mugga
- SSH x 20
- IST x 12
- Loose Change x 10
- Arm Circles
- Mosey down Mugga to McGee park for…
Back and forth between The shelter and the Belly of the Whale with 2 stations at each locations:
Station set 1: 10 bench dips, 10 step ups (each leg)
Station Set 2: 10 decline merks, 10 core killers
Belly of whale:
Station set 1: 10 hip slappers (each side), 60 sec. wall sit
Station set 2: 1-5 Jack Webb’s, 5 Mike Tyson Burpees (for real)
In between, you run the Ocho, which is the two big circles between the two stations, make a full figure eight, and then run a half 8 to the opposite station. Turns out the Ocho is about a third of a mile, running in between the stations was pretty solid.
One you finish all 4 stations, repeato until time called around 0710 for a mosey up Corban back to the AO for
Some stretching and some down dog shin slaps. YHC mailed it in a bit.
Prayers for our continued causes and fallen officers across the globe.
- Quite the grinder.
- Pawpaw Indy will never come back on Saturdays
- Burpee Mike Tysons…not fun…
- YHC got 4 miles and slogged through it all.
- Java got 6 and is a remarkable athlete.
- Most others fell somewhere between
- Good to see continued attendance and effort from Flutie
- YHC jokingly called jail break to Mary, not everyone caught that it was a joke. We have some damn studs on our midst.
- Tombstone appeared to have been violated by a cephalopod. I’m impressed at a man who is willing to try cupping yet is averse to using tap to pay
- Good on Cat for putting the moves on a local country star in Boise. If it weren’t for the two groupies, you’d be in business.
- That was higher running than was projected.
- F3 gets the day started in a way nothing else can.
- Coffee times are some of my favorite times.
- Heels got it done, YHC got his jab, it’s been a hell of a day.
- Love thy neighbor.
“Always celebrate your wins, big or small.” – Leigh Shulman