Kick of the week..Run/Ruck!!
8 men hit the road this morning to start the week off right (7 runners and 1 rucker). I knew some of the crew was still recovering from the Gremlin and yours truly had not run in a week, so I wanted to keep the crew close to home. Took the normal route over to the QT and then headed down to Wine room for some partner loop work. 3 loops, switch directions and then 2 more loops, then we headed home. The greyhounds took the long way, the smart men took the short cut.
Remember this month we have been challenge the Master Q to bring at least 1 FNG during the month. Time to pass on the F3 brotherhood.
News and Events:
- 2/13: F3 Afton “Adopt-a-Stream” clean-up in Dorton Park
- 2/20: The inaugural F3 Afton “CAN CAN” beatdown
- 3/05: 4x4x48 – 4 miles every 4 hrs (for 48 hrs). Talk to Major Pain.
- 3/06: Fellowship of the Idiots run. Sign-up here
- 3/20: Harrisburg Extinction Race. Details coming soon.
Current and Upcoming AO Goals:
- FEB: Each pax bring at least 1 FNG during the month. Someone cared enough to EH us… who are going to help!
- MARCH: NO repeat Q’s for the Month