Did you know today is my sister’s birthday? #LetsCelebrate
Ahoy! 11 pax posted for a kettlebell workout that became a birthday celebration for my sister.
The birthday theme of the workout used the numbers 11, 21, and 46, since its 1/11/21 and my sis turns 46 today.
Warm-up COP: SSH x 46, Penny Pickers x 11, Don Quixote x 11
YHC selected 11 exercises and started the HIIT timer for 21 secs of exercise and 11 secs of rest. We completed 5 cycles with 46 secs of plank between each.
Exercises included: KB Swings, KB Curls, Parking lot sprint, Pull-ups, Dips, KB Overhead Press, KB Squats, Plank Jacks, Burpees, KB Bench Press, Apollo Ohno
Finish with some Mary: Low flutter, Mason Twist, Pretzel stick, crunchy frog, and plank.
- Thanks for joining me to celebrate this special occasion. #sistersbirthday
- Great seeing @Gamma, @Heatstroke, and @Mandown join us for a Monday morning. #alwayswelcome
- Go spend money at Sweet Spot and Pippas today! #takeouttuesdayonamonday #fundraiserforofficershupingfamily
- The Gremlin is happening 1/30/21! Sign-up to participate or volunteer. We still need at least one truck driver to support the pax during the event. #signup
- Thanks for the birthday song during the ending plank. #mysisterisatwin
- Prayers for @kilowatt, Uncle Dave, jobs for unemployed, covid, country, peace! #GodBless