It was the 12 Days of Christmas (kind of) and 3 Years of F3!
13 Pax came out in the gloom for today’s Metal Mania and enjoyed a Big Tuna led beat down that featured 12 days of Christmas along with YHC’s 3 year F3 anniversary theme. It was a nice crisp morning and the Pax were started their Friday off the right way: YHC made a quick trip to the bathroom, shovel flags were planted, F3 mission and principles were shared by YHC with the Pax – and here’s how it went down:
Slow mosey over to the gate and back to the starting point for:
- Windmills (x10, IC)
- Low Slow Squats (x10, IC)
- Mountain Climbers (x10, IC)
- Tempo Merkins (x10, IC)
- Arm Circles (x10, IC – forward and backward)
Today’s metal beat down included 12 exercises for 12 days of Christmas – the Pax were disappointed that it was not a ladder but we would have definitely run short of time.
After each set of exercises – Pax would run to the gate and do 3 burpees and then return to starting point for next exercise. Pax that finished prior to 6:15 were advised to pick up the six by helping someone who was still going and/or start again from Day 1.
- Day 1: 10 – bell burpees
- Day 2: 20 – bell merkins
- Day 3: 30 – thrusters
- Day 4: 40 – upright rows
- Day 5: 50 – front squats
- Day 6: 60 – swings
- Day 7: 70 – T bag squats
- Day 8: 80 – tricep extensions
- Day 9: 90 – bicep curls
- Day 10: 100 – lawnmower pulls (50/arm)
- Day 11: 110 – Flutter Kicks with bell
- Day 12: 120 – LBC’s with bell
No time for that today!
Namearama, announcements and prayer requests for:
- Continued prayers for family, friends, and community as we grieve the loss of Officer Jason Shuping and for the contined recovery of Officer Kaleb Robinson. This is a truly senseless and tragic loss.
- For everyone stricken with or affected by COVID pandemic and hoping for continued recovery towards “normalcy”
Strong showing today – this was a challenging beat down – great work by everyone to keep moving and pushing thru to completion by 6:15AM!
Thanks for coming out this morning and joining YHC’s 3 years of F3 celebration! I’ve enjoyed these 3 years and looking forward to many more.
I’ve met many awesome HIM across several regions and many AO’s. I’ve been able to complete many 5K and 10K races, obstacle course races, CSAUP’s (Gremlin) and greatly enjoyed all of the fitness, fellowship and faith shared by this F3 community!