Man of My Word (this time at least)
7 men came out to Christian Brothers on a crisp 70 degree morning for a free men’s work-out and got their money’s worth.
- Trip around HT parking lot with several running variations
- Back to Christian Brothers
- Windmill X 10
- IST X 10
- Toy Soldier X 10
- Moroccan Night Club X 10
- Good Morning X 10
- Mobility moment – Pigeon
- 15 Minute OYO WOD
- 10 Sumo Squat to upright row
- 10 T-Merkins
- 10 Thrusters
- 10 WWII Sit-Ups
- 5 Burpees
- Run around parking lot
- Subtract one every cycle. Burpees end at 5 so last 4 cycles are burpeeless.
- Victory lap around HT parking lot
- YHC calls various amateur stretching exercises likely remembered from High School Football
- Pass off to Hot Pack for Star Nipple
- Pass to Heat Stroke for Couch Stretches in the grass
- Pass to Manwich for obligatory stretch ensemble
- YHC was a man of my word with light burpees and half the burpees of all other exercises.
- Welcome back Drago!
- Hot Pack finished the WOD. Heat Stoke’s statement prior to the WOD was “There is no way anyone is finishing this in 15 minutes”. Do not underestimate Hot Pack. Heat Stroke uses a boulder with a handle so he needs handicapped on time.
- It was YHC’s goal to beat Hot Pack today. Maybe he comes injured one time and it will actually happen.
- Heat Stroke brings a whole floor system that needs assembled for stretching. If every PAX brings 2 tiles we may be able to have a make shift gym floor.
- Duly noted that YHC will not call on Heat Stroke for Stretching help in future.
- Our work-out is the only thing that can come into the Christian Bros. parking lot without a reservation a week out.
- This was a YTS (You Tube Special). Thank you Youtube for allowing me the ability to cash in on work-out individuality. I can fix my car, build a patio, create a work-out, and watch dog videos in one place. Miracle of the interweb.
Great job to all of you men and thank you for the honor of leading.