Cruising and letting it hang at the end
7 strong PAX eagerly came to the Highlands Cruise hilly run through Mill Stream in about freezing temperatures. A disclaimer was given and off we went.
The route is shown below. It goes like this:
- Right on Highland Creek Parkway
- Right on Christenberry
- Left at the traffic circle to Mill Stream
- Run all the way to Clarke Creem Parkway
- Loop Back home
We ran about 4 miles. No man was left behind.
We arrived to the starting point with about 7-8 minutes left. We used 5 minutes to do some various stretching. Not being a professional, I told the PAX to bend over and let it hang. Apparently they liked that so I continued to use those instructions for the variations of our stretching.
- Great to see Flyer out after being out traveling for work and also having a daughter sick for a couple weeks. Glad things are back to normal for Flyer’s daughter.
- Buffalo Bill lost a cousin in Kentuky the day after Thanksgiving due to an overdose. Pray for his family and our society as it deals with an epidemic of drug use in parts of our society.
- Time Lapse!!! Just around the corner in May 2020…
- It is an honor to be part of this community of great people that we can use to exercise and support each other. Sign up to Q, reach out to those you have not seen in a while, and EH your friends.