Brought the Thunder from Down Under
20 PAX didn’t read the sign-up genius or came out despite reading the sign-up genius for a another running of the Australian King of the Hill. It was another balmy morning making the crawl bears that much more fun.
Disclaimer Given and a mosey around to the back of the school with a little high knees/stoli skip and quadrafilia (watch out for Dodger). Upon arriving at our destination, who should we find but our good buddy The Farm, hard at work putting in laps around the track solo.
SSH x 19
ISS x 15
Hill Billies x 15
Mt. Climbers x 15
Cotton Pickers x 15
Partner-up, size does not matter.
- Partner 1 Crawl Bear up the hill and does 5 Burpees while Partner 2 does Al Gore until Partner 1 returns, alternate (Repeato x 3)
- Partner 1 Crawl Bear up the hill and does 10 Mercans while Partner 2 does Australian Mountain Climber until Partner 1 returns, alternate (Repeato x 3)
- Partner 1 Crawl Bear up the hill and does 15 Reverse Lunges (each leg) while Partner 2 does Donkey Kicks until Partner 1 returns, alternate (Repeato x 3)
Mosey Over to the Big Hill
- Partner 1 Bernie Sanders up the hill and does 15 Carolina Dry Docks while Partner 2 does Reverse Crunches until he returns (Repeato x 2 as I was worried about time)
- Partner 1 Bernie Sanders up the hill and does 15 Squats while Partner 2 does Reverse Plank until he returns (Repeato x 3 as I realized we were going to finish right on time)
Mosey to Mary
Homer to Marge (YHC’s personal favorite)
Low Flutter x 15
The W x 15
COT and BOM
Brinkley is having a guys night next Friday night.
Tiny Dancer has his virgin Q tomorrow for speed – bring plenty of water
Thanks guys for letting me lead you this morning. I know it was a tough one, but what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger