4 for 40 and I get by with a little help from my friends…
13 avoided the snooze button… or at least stopped hitting it in time to make it out for YHC’s VQ / 40th birthday (day early) beat-down.
Standard disclaimer then a short mosey through the parking lot mixing in some side steps and backwards running.
Circle up for
- 40 side straddle hops
- 10 merkins
- 10 cotton pickers
- 10 imperial storm troopers
- 10 World War II’s
Mosey to the courtyard for the 4 Corner THANG…
- 4 excercises were at each corner of the courtyard. (20 donkey kicks, 10 hot pursuits, 20 LBC’s and 10 low flutters)
- Pax partner up in groups of 2 at separate corners. Assume the wheel barrow position (or crab walk if you’re the odd man out)… lot of modify as necessary.
- Wheel barrow works their way around clockwise from one corner to the next.
- Perform the exercise in that corner.
- Pax switch wheel barrow positions and move on to the next corner.
- Repeat until you’ve done all 4 corner exercises.
- Plank in the middle of the courtyard until all Pax have completed a round of 4 corners.
At this point YHC realizes that the 4 corners went WAY faster than anticipated. YHC only figured 2 or 3 rounds of 4 corners tops….. TIME TO IMPROVISE. YHC requested an impromptu people’s Q. YHC doesn’t remember who all Q’d what or when but does recall burpees, pretzel crunches, inclined merkins (40.. thanks @beetlejuice), declined merkins, box cutters, squats…. enough pain to kill 5 minutes…
Repeat 4 corners… followed by another 5 minute people’s Q before Mary.
Mosey on over to Mary
- 15 Freddie Mercury’s
- 15 low dollies
- Torch shaving his head for Childhood Cancer Research Fund Raiser. He hit his $2,000 goal!!!
- Continue to pray for Hop Hunter’s M Becky and her kidney stones
- Turbine’s wife
- Turbine’s youth pastor who has cancer
YHC is thankful for meeting a great group of men and thankful for the chance to lead them just before turning 40. Someone correctly guessed my age on our first exercise. No prize will be awarded. In all seriousness F3 has changed my life for the better. Keep up the good work men!