East End Boys
Five pax ventured out to the far east end of campus to see what kind of pain opportunities it offers.
Mosey to the Cone Deck.
- SSH x30.
- Windmill x11.
- Smurf Jack x20.
- Cotton Picker x10.
- Air Squat x20.
- Merkin x10.
- Mountain Climber x10
Mosey to the Arts and Architecture building, finding walls along the way for Dips x20, Incline Merkins x10, Merkin Side Shuffles, and some scaffolding for 10 Pull Ups OYO.
- Sevens- Burpees and Merkins, 6:1 to 1:6. Run up the stairs across the balcony and down the stairs between each exercise.
Mosey to the East Deck. Run up the ramps on the first deck. Mosey across the top to the third deck. Bear Crawl to the stairs and mosey down one level.
Ab exercise on each level of the deck then 10 seconds to get down the stairs to the next deck before the bomb explodes. Exercises:
- LBC x30
- The Squirm x30
- Mason Twist x20
- 20 WWII Sit Ups OYO.
Mosey out to the corner of John Kirk and University City. Mosey along University City, stopping at the traffic light for 20 Monkey Humpers (butts facing traffic).
Mosey to South Village Crossing.
- Crunchy Frog x20
Mosey across the bridge and down the stairs and find a dry spot under the walkway.
Homer-to-Marge Merry Medley, including:
- Low Dolly
- Low Flutter
- Box Cutter.
Mosey back to the flag.
- Can’t believe we didn’t get any honks for our Monkey Humper performance.
- The sevens were killer today. Need I say the stairs, again, were the culprit? The Mineshaft never disappoints in providing opportunities to incorporate stairs into a workout.
- Guess the west end girls stay on the west end, because we didn’t see anyone today. #Ghosttown
- Missing our brothers Quarter Back, G Train, and Chi Chi. Want to see you guys back out there.