Killer Bunnies Attack The Precinct
A couple weeks ago, while driving my kids to an event, an unfortunate bunny darted out in front of our van and met its demise. This morning, 11 PAX gathered at The Precinct in remembrance of said bunny AND to face the wrath of its return from the dead in the form of the card game, Killer Bunnies! Here’s how it went down:
- Circle up at Intake for Side Straddle Hops x20 IC (In Cadence).
- Mosey (with some butt-kickers and high-knees) down Katelyn to Trehurst for Imperial Storm Troopers x15 IC.
- Mosey to Thistledown for Cotton Pickers and Windmills x10 each IC.
- Mosey to Silvermere for Monkey Humpers x10 IC.
- Mosey to Cell Block, grabbing a coupon (Cinderblock) on your way in.
Circle up around the Killer Bunnies cards. Draw a card, roll the die, call the exercise, and count the cadence.
- Blue Bunny = Curls
- Green Bunny = Shoulder Press
- Purple Bunny = Triceps Extensions
- Orange Bunny = Upright Rows
- Yellow Bunny = Squats
- Carrot Card = Burpees (number on card)
We closed out the time with a medley of Box Cutters, Low Flutters, Rosalitas, and Low Dollies.
- Thanks for joining me this morning gents! Like FOD said, this workout is better for spring weather when we’re not wearing gloves. Guess I’ll have to bring it out again sometime!
- We got the Killer Bunnies game for the kids at Christmas and have had HOURS of family fun with it. I only used a small percentage of the cards for today’s workout. I highly recommend the game!
- I paraphrased a quote from James Clear’s book, Atomic Habits: Every little action you take is like casting a vote for or against the person you hope to become. So, picture the kind of man you want to be in 1, 5, or 10 years. Then, start casting votes for THAT man!
- Hot Wheels has several CSAUP opportunities coming up. Contact him if you’re interested in joining his team!