B-Day Dice beat down
9 gathered together for a Tuesday beatdown on a warm winter morning. Thanks to Tradition guys for coming out as only one Precinct faithful showed up.
Skipper, Buckwheat, Royal, Titan, Guinness, Sterling, Dingo, Bongo and Field of Dreams
Here is how the Beatdown went down:
Mosey around the check in area to stay close as we got word that Dingo and Bongo were on their way:
– Side Straddle Hops X 20
Mosey around one more time as they did not yet arrive:
– Cotton Pickers X10
– Wind mills X 10
Mosey up to the cul-de-sac hill:
– Plank jacks X 20
Mosey down the hill:
– Mountain Climbers X 20
Mosey back up to the cul-de-sac hill:
– Mercans X 20
Mossy to the Great Wall of Wellington
– Muscle ups/Mercans ladder starting with 10 Muscle Ups, followed by 2 Mercs, end with 2 Muscle Ups, and 10 Mercs
Mossy to the Prison Cell
Pick up Cinder Blocks
Cinderblock ‘craps” Each pax takes turns rolling the dice. Do whatever the 2 dice tells you using your cinder block. The random selection was:
– Curls X 20, Overhead Press X 20, Incline Merkans X 20, Uneven Merkans X10 each side, Scull Crushers X10, Run 5 laps around both tennis courts (no block needed for the run)
– Squats X25, Bench press X25, Decline Mercans X 15, Lunges X10 each leg, Sit-ups X10, Run 5 laps around both tennis courts (no block needed for the run)
Mossy to the Prison Yard for some Dicey Mary:
Each pax takes turns rolling the dice. The random selection was:
- Freddie Mercury, reverse crunch, World War II sit-ups, jump squats, monkey humpers, little baby crunches
Mossy to check in for some additional Mary peoples Q:
- Pretzel crunches, low flutters, pickle poppers (thanks to Buckwheat) Russian Twist, box cutters
Thanks to Skipper for taking us out in Prayer. Special prayer to Guinness and his sister’s family in the UK for their loss.
Moleskin: Thanks for coming out and rolling some dice with me on my birthday.
Join Guinness at Tradition on Thursday for his 5-year anniversary beatdown.