42/Not-Backwards 24 Degrees
Posted on behalf of Hugo
4 guys jumped up this morning and stated let’s hope we do a lot of burpees in the cold. Well, miracles happen when F3 is involved and glad their day was made!!!
- Disclaimer was given- please no injuries today and modify if need be but WE (F3/Mint Hill/NC/USA) are not responsible.
Due to the cold- we warmed up as follows:
- 25 SSH and 1 burpee
- 25 IW and 1 burpee
- 10 Gremlins and 1 burpee
Teamed up with a partner and played catch me with the bell carry- BUT- the carry was backwards while partner did 3 burpees and ran backwards as well to catch the partner and vice versa to the entrance and back down to the parking lot to lower level (parking lines).
- 25 bell swings (both hands or alternate)
- Bell carry backwards to next line and 10 burpees
- 20 bell presses
- Bell carry backwards to next line and 8 burpees
- 15 Bell Tricep Extensions
- Bell carry backwards to next line and 6 burpees
- 10 Bell Curls
- Bell carry backwards to next line and 4 burpees
- 5 Bell Front Row
- Bell carry to next line and 2 burpees
*** Repeat going backwards again- starting at 25 from the beginning
Then, 1 burpee and travel backwards across the parking lines and back and then 3 more burpees.
Mosey to Flag; circle up
- 3 Burpees
- 10 Head to Toe with bell
- 10 American hammer
- 10 ???-something/forgot
- 50 LBC’s
- 3 burpees- time up!!!!!
Prayer for all and no announcements were given.