Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

F3 MeCa | July 16, 2019

Scroll to top

Top

No Comments

Tour de Kannapolis

  • When: 1/12/19
  • QIC: Gooney
  • The PAX: Ragnar, Fire chicken, Trick Daddy, Flea, Back draft, El Ab, Gunny, G Vegas, Rooster


Clear and cold. 37°

10 men answered the call to rise and get better!

The group assembled and mosey’d to see our favorite local legend. Circle up around Deddy (#3) for a quick warm-o rama
SSH x 20
Hillbillies x 15
10 merkins
Cobra to child pose

Mosey to Kannapolis Family Medicine
10 core killers

Mosey to old Kannapolis middle school
10 merkins
10 core killers

Mosey to AL Brown
10 air squats with a calf raise at the top
10 merkins
10 core killers

Mosey to Woodrow Wilson Elementary
20 pull ups
10 air squats with a calf raise
10 merkins
10 core killers

Mosey to vacant Rite Aid
10 deerticks IC
10 air squats
10 merkins
10 core killers

Mosey to AO

Short Mary led by El Ab- Broga

Moleskin-
Great effort by all. We totaled 5 miles +/-
Nice mosey around KTown mill village at a comfortable pace. I enjoyed the camaraderie and conversations while running. I am grateful for the accountability you guys provide. If I had to run 5 miles, alone in the cold, I would never defeat the fartsack!

Thanks to Cat for the QSource and the reminder that we have a responsibility to be good stewards of our shorties. The average American lifespan is 78+/-. We have our kids for 18 years before they hopefully spread their wings. That’s around 23% of their life. The other 77% of their life will be without our guidance and direction. We have a great responsibility to prepare them for life. Take time to be intentional. Remember, they are little sponges!

Thanks for leading me!

Aye,
Gooney

Fire Chicken

Submit a Comment