After 11 Harrisburg men and 1 Harrisburg dog got after it on the pre-workout Bull Run, 31, including 6 FNGs, went to work, being careful to stay off the fields. Because the signs said so.
Mosey to the main lot.
Mosey around the track to Quad Hill for 4 minutes of Quadrafeelya.
Continue around the track to the side lot, plank until the six arrives.
Circle CDD, 2 x through the pax
Walking Lunges up the drive to the library island, plank until the six arrives.
Jack Webbs to 7
Mosey down the path to the hill (signs said stay off the field, not the hill. Nice try, though)
Burpee/LBC Ladder, 7 to 1
Back to the main lot, partner up and line up on one side of the lot.
P1 planks while P2 sprints to the other side and back, switch and repeat.
P1 planks while P2 sprints to the other side and back twice, switch and repeat.
Continue to 5 sprints across the lot and back.
Continue around the track, past the sod field down the path to the pond.
Jack Webbs, 7 to 1
Up Heartrate Hill to the shelter.
Incline Merkins x10
Box Jumps or Step-ups 10x
Out to turnaround for Mary
Low Flutter x31 (not sure why)
Mason Twist x15
Homer to Marge (Bull)
Crunchy Frog x15 (Solo Cup)
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing” ~Edmund Burke
F3Harrisburg continues to bring good men together. Don’t do nothing.
1. Great turnout, especially on the FNG front after some great publicity for F3 at Harrisburg’s Movies in the Park last night, thanks to Padre. I continue to be amazed at the quality of the men in our little town, and how well F3 can bring them together.
2. Interesting sight at the end of the Bull Run. With us 4 milers already back, Hootie returns first from the 6 mile loop gang…by a wide margin. Now, I certainly have no business calling anyone out since I couldn’t stay within a mile of him on a 2 mile run….but does this mean Bull is actually human? Or did he stop to go to the bathroom? Or has Hootie just progressed at a ridiculous pace? Maybe a little bit of all three. Regardless, you guys (along with Riptide, BBQ, Minnow, etc) continue to push each other and the whole pax. Way to keep raising the bar!
3. Is it just me or was that the first time Megaphone has broken a sweat? The force is strong in that one.
4. Sonic definitely has Tumbler’s quiet nature, but you can tell there’s a fire burning inside. He’s ready to break out. He’ll be throwing around the 40# KB in no time.
5. Tclaps to The Kid for hanging in there through the pain. 0530 really isn’t that early – come out during the week and you’ll be a little muscle man by the time school starts back up again!