Ruckers: @Scrum @BanjoBoy @Hacksaw @Matt(FNG) @Solocup @TarTar @Kojak
Runners: @Dr.Lecter @Gamma @Battery @Dudd @SSMinnow @Wexler @Talladega @Exit 54
Fifteen HIM’s (plus YHC) posted for a “run the loops” Road Warrior this gloom. YHC arrived at 0510 & saw 5 Ruckers gather and head out by 0515. Rucker Matt(FNG) pulled in at 0520, suited up and was off to find the group near Aldi. The runners started arriving at 0525. Some small talk banter, a little stretch here, some more there, good. 0530, lousy disclaimer by YHC followed by instructions.
We will be running all of the Extinction Race loops in this order: 2 mile, 1 mile, 1/2 mile, 1/4 mile. Then, do as many 1/2 & 1/4 mile loops as you need to hit your mileage goal until 0615. Everyone knew the routes, no questions, we are off!
COT – Count/Name-O Rama
1. Prayers for @Hacksaw and his Fam.
2. Tclaps for @Banjo Boy’s Gma hitting the big 9-3(?)
3. Tclaps for Sam (@Solocups boy) for graduating to the cane!
4. @Clueless’ nephew who battled a major illness and was able to be a “walk-on” for his college football team. Aye!
5. Gremlin 2/4 – interested? Sign up and talk to @Wexler
6. Idiot Run 2/11 – FREE! Interested? See me.
7. Prayers for @Deadhead as he travels back from work training, that he passed with flying colors (no pun intended) and that he shares a little of those precious bottles of brown water he found along the way.
8. FIRE! – Othello’s house, Saturday 1/21, 6pm
Great showing this gloom. Nice to see everyone participating at their own level with plenty of comradery along the way. If you are injured, not really feeling up to it, or just need some one to talk to, POST! F3, your Hburg brothers, will be there for you.
Always an honor.
Quote of the day: “My doctor told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.” ~ Milton Berle