Wednesday, November 30th, 2022
Six HIMs who wouldn’t be deterred by a little moisture in the air showed up at Harrisburg’s Town Center this morning to run Harris Depot hill as many times as needed to get a little better. Quick warm up and stretching was done and by 5:30 they set off to pound the pavement like it was the Iranian national soccer team.
COT – Count off, Name-O-Rama, Announcements, Prayers and Praises
- PAX: Dr Lecter, Wexler, Deadhead, Exit 54 and Smokey
- Q: SheepDog
- Wexler told us plans are still in the works for the holiday celebration with the kids at our local orphanage. More to come.
- Reminder of the live nativity in Harrisburg at, I believe, Providence Baptist Church. See SS Minnow for details. There are no changes to the story this year. #ShowToKnow
- Deadhead is cleared to back to flying. Airbus for now and new plane next year.
- Wexler’s 2.0 Ella is killing it on her swim team. Uping her game by conditioning and strength training workouts and these are helping her to be a better swimmer.
The thing that YHC really likes about this group is that it proves me wrong all the time. I woke up at 3:30am to a down pour and I just knew I would be running by myself at today’s posting. However, I was followed into the Town Center parking lot at 5:20 by Exit and Smokey and it reaffirmed my faith in this group of men. Lecter and Wexler came in hot right at 5:30 and joined us as we moseyed out of Town Center thereby making our few become a group. Deadhead appearing out of the gloom on Harris Depot was icing on the cake. Thank you guys and the rest of the AO for supporting my leads and efforts to get better.
“As rain falls equally on the just and the unjust, do not burden your heart with judgments but rain your kindness equally on all.” ― Buddha