9 strong HIM’s, YHC, and some prerunners took to Stallings Park to embrace the Gloom and get stronger. Here is the rundown
Pax: Ripken, Dr Lecter, Othello, JD, Papa John, Practice, Bearclaw, Deadhead, Wexler
- Mosey to end of parking lot
- SSH x 10
- IST x 10
- OYO 3 second Merkins(prepare for Merkvember!)
- MC x 10
Squat Thrusters | Farmers carry over
Swings | Overhead Carry return
Deadlift/High Pull | Slingshots over
Clean & Press | Halo return
1 MIN AMRAP
- Flutters with bell
- Low Dolly with bell
- Pullovers with bell
- Alt shoulder taps/bell pullthrough
LBC x 10
Pretzel Crunch x 10
Crunchy Frogs x 10
Name and COT
- Great effort by all today! Bearclaw and Practice had a lively conversation going on between the work and the 70’s Classic Rock for JD! Ripken and Dr Lecter did their usual work to make it look easy. Papa John, Othello and I talking Buffalo Trace stock in the area now, keeping count of the reps, and next firepit adventure at Othello’s with Cobbler! Deadhead and Wexler joined in after prerun(YHC got pre-ruck work done), and Clueless and Tbone I think were other prerunners. Wexler joined the Practice/Bearclaw shenanigans and were yammering away!
- Stop the Bleed November 5, 9AM-sign up as the is a very important first aid class to have in your pocket of knowledge
- Quarry run November 19, still time to sign up, reach out to Starsky
- Wexler said doing possible GEM Theatre for Boys and Girls Club, other ideas welcome, see him.
- please get out to Vote, if you don’t, don’t complain about it.
- All unspoken prayer requests
- honor to always lead.
Cofferteria was a blast, #showtoknow!