12 men shook off the holiday fartsack and came out to get better with a Labor Day Challenge.
- SSH x20
- IST x10
- Air squat x10
- Merkin x10
- Ten rounds, 4 minutes each, for a total of 40 minutes.
- Each round: run 400m then do burpees til the timer sounds. Repeato x10
- 1 minute of WWII situps & 1 minute of plank for 10 minutes
- 1 minute of low flutters & 1 minute of reverse crunch for 6 minutes
- Strong work out there today by everyone.
- Prayers up for our six man Blue Ridge Relay team and all the other teams, pax, drivers, spectators, etc.
- Join Kojak, Gulfstream, Gamma, etc. for an overnight 12 mile trail race Saturday night. See them for details.
- Happy Labor Day. Some good reading on the history & importance of the labor movement, of which we’re all beneficiaries.
PAX: Battery, Solo Cup, Mullet, Kojak, Peppa, T-Bone, Hootie, Gamma, Escalade, JD, Tumbler