F3Kannon – Peter Panda Dance
Circle up and do reps on my command…
…(same old exercises)
… blah blah blah!!
how to change this up
This time we choreograph a set of moves. Low count, but don’t stop the dance until time for mary
– Reverse last 3
– Onto Back
– Bench Press
– Mason Twists
Stand up & Repeat
Try to find a clockwork rhythm that everyone can keep up with.
Half way through, we double the count of everything.
COT: Loafer’s Mom ready to try Assisted Living – please pray for smooth transition and friends for her.
Everyone was a good “sport” about it.
Our pilot test needs tweaking:
– heavier weights (like 40 lbs at least. We each had 20)
– doubling the reps helped (but probably not more than 4)
– metronome for the rhythm-challenged (all of us)
– Select exercises in groups related to position
– Standing up
– on back
– sitting up, etc.
– buy everyone’s coffee, because everyone thought it was weird
Everyone broke a sweat, but did not wear or tear joints
As much work moving into positions as it was to do reps
I do think its worth bringing back into the rotation every month or so
(or just don’t let me lead Tuesday-Weightday if you don’t agree)
Always an honor inspiring the pax,