The Ridge’s Greatest Hits
17 of Harrisburg’s chart-topping tough guys shook a leg and blasted their way through the Ridge’s greatest hits. Here’s the breakdown.
SSH x 15
Merkin x 10
Mountain Climbers x 10
Arm Circles/Michael Phelps
Mosey to the hill
At the bottom: 10 burpees
At the top: 20 squats
Other side: 30 LBCs
Mosey lap then to the portico
(YHC did a poor demo of a 4×4)
30 donkey kicks
Mosey to the wall
We muddled through YHC’s rocky start to the Jack Webb ladder, but eventually were sweating and struggling in cadence like always.
1 merkin + 4 air presses
Continued to 10/40.
Mosey and line up along the parking lot for an explanation of the F3 Death March (c/o F3 Portland.)
Native American run around the parking lot. The 6 drops and does 5 burpees then catches up to the line. Once he reaches the 6, he shouts “Aye!” and then takes his rightful place at the head of the line. The new 6 drops and does 5 burpees, then rejoins the line. Repeato until everyone’s had a turn at the head of the line.
We still had about 10 minutes or so left, so we then lined back up along the parking lot for some more work.
Lunge walk to the first island, then 10 LBCs.
Side shuffle to the second island, 20 LBCs.
Side shuffle to the third island, 30 LBCs.
Lunge walk to the last island.
We noticed the fuzz parked near the hill so we slowly performed and about face and got back to it.
Run to the first island, 10 shoulder taps.
Run to the second island, 20 shoulder taps.
Run to the third island, 30 shoulder taps.
Mosey back to the cars for Mary.
The W x 20 (Wu-Tang Forever)
The Squirm x 15
Pretzel Crunch (Shoutout to the HEC participants missing pretzels and other snacks) x 15 each side.
- FlipPhone’s Trail Race is this weekend
- Harrisburg 5K start time has been moved to 0700. Don’t worry, you can just do it after the Bull Run.
- Tons of no-quit out there today. I’m so damn proud to be a part of the work we do everyday.
- I’ve been lucky enough to visit a few other AO’s while traveling and the Death March really stuck with me. I think we did well with it.
- Another thing I try to do each time I take the reins is to do something that makes me uncomfortable. In this case, I really, really dislike Jack Webbs. I’ve never enjoy it, and it’s not gotten any easier. BUT, we’re not here to do the easy thing. Seek pain, gents. We’ll all be better for it in the end.
- Welcome out to FNG Brandon. Great work today and I hope you enjoyed it. We’ll see you tomorrow!
- Prayers to the Watauga County Sheriff’s Department.Good to see Thickburger back in The Burg and also nice to meet you Finnegan!
- Courtesy if coffeeteria… change your own oil! It’s safer.
- It’s always an honor to lead. Take the leap, sign up to Q.
”A dove struggling in a storm grows stronger than an eagle soaring in sunshine.”