YHC posted that today will be a “Peoples Q”. Why? Just because, no particular reason than to mix it up a bit and to give our newer Pax a chance to practice in front of their peers. A good time was had by all and is described below.
0600 – BLC and Big Tuna take off for their respective run/ruck
0650 – YHC arrives to find a few Pax are here
0655 – More pax show up until we have a bakers dozen
0700 – YHC gives a lousy disclaimer. We will open up the Q spot every 10 minutes for someone to take.
The Thang (10 min)
Mosey to the Memorial and circle up for a little Warm-O-Rama
Penny Picker -Third Day
Low Slow Merkin-Third Day
Happy Appy-The Body
1st 10 min -Bluecrush led us over to the coupons. 15 OHP, Run to the handball court for 10 Mike Tysons, go to the playground for 5 pullups, repeato. (Here we met Jose, a 69YO FNG who decided to ditch his wife and join us for a spell. Said he liked what we were doing as it made him remember his Army days. AYE! He is planning on coming back out Monday)
2nd 10 min – BLC led us to the Tennis Courts for some 11’s. Bobby Hurley’s (10)/LBC (1)
3rd 10 min – Hot Corner took us to the Handball Courts for a little Partner action. P1-wall sits, P2-run a lap around the playground with a burpee at each corner, repeato till time.
4th 5 min – Epsilon with a stretch session leading into a little “Cheddah-Shreddah” action.
5th 5 min – IDK took us back to the tennis courts for some non-stop Bearcrawls/Planks/Merkins
6th 5 min – YHC took back the reigns and lead the group to “Porkchop Hill” for a little: Quadraphelia sandwiched by air squats 5,4,3,2,1.
Then, I had partners line up in a row x 2’s and get down on their belly. When YHC say’s “GO!”, the first 2 get up and AYG to the flags. Repeato down the line.
Approx 6 Pax took a turn calling their favorite Mary exercise
1. Pray for everyone (See my BB from Thursday)
2. 4/10 – Delta “Fire and bad beer” shindig Time TBD
3. 4/24 – Sanction sponsored Morrow Mountain F2 hike. More to come
1. Strong work by our 2.0’s (as usual). Watch out, Third Day is going to be a beast, I can feel it.
2. Thank you Hot Corner, Bluecrush and BLC for taking a piece #HIM’s
3. Nice to mix things up once in a while. Quote from Pantene at coffee…”you guys killed me today.” Way to go!
4. Happy Easter to all my peeps (i.e. brothers)
5. Always an honor to lead this group, AYE!