M3 – Number of Completion
- YHC was dreaming of going straight for an omelet and coffee as nobody was present at 5:25AM, but out of nowhere Manwich, Wrong Way, and Detention rolled in for a Good Friday WOD. YHC pulled out the Manwich Board and placed his cell phone on the rail of Manwich’s truck to be used as a timer (more of why this is significant later).
Mosey around HT parking lot doing various running variations. No official warm-up exercises
The Main Thang: Today we celebrate the sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the cross. Taking the punishment we deserve for our sins. On the cross he said it is finished. In celebration, the WOD was based on 7’s, God’s number of completion.
- PAX line-up in front of CB with bells. Do 6 of the exercise listed. Run around cars to other side of parking lot for 1 Burpee. then back for 5 and then around for 2…repeato until 6 burpees and one of the listed exercises have been completed.
- 1st grouping: Thrusters – Burpees
- 2nd grouping: Sumo to upright row – Burpees
- 3rd grouping: Curl to press – Burpees
- 4th Grouping: Goblet Squat – Burpees
- 20 Minutes to complete as much as possible.
- Most made it to round 1 of the 4th grouping.
- Burpee count ~64
Mary/Stretch: Broke slightly from tradition by doing 5 min. of Mary before stretching. Sorry Heatstroke.
- WWII X 10 OYO
- LBC X 20
- Pretzel Crunch X 15
- Alternating Leg lift LBC’s X 10
- Various level 1 high school football type stretches far from the professional stretching normally delivered at M3.
- Continued prayers for double A and prayers for Detentions friend Kevin.
- Prayers for many to come to Christ this Easter, peace for everyone’s families, and that we would get deeply the sacrifice that was made for us.
- YHC left his cell phone on the rail of Manwich’s truck while using it as timer. YHC then forgot said phone was on the rail of Manwich’s truck. Manwich takes off for home. YHC was panicking and recruited the help of Detention to search for the phone. As the search was on around the parking lot, Manwich pulls in with my phone which apparently fell into his bed instead of out on the street. It’s an Easter miracle. Thank you Lord and Manwich.
- Was a very informative morning. YHC learned more than wanted about the Catholic rules concerning contraception and where you can “place your seed”. Apparently Detention needs to get with POX on his techniques of taking temperatures and mucous tests to skirt the rules.
- Very cold morning. It needs to warm up already!
- Detention killed it this morning with Manwich right there. Great energy and effort gentlemen!
Thank you for the privilege of leading this morning! Happy Easter!