Reps of 15 on the 15th…Again
Upon arrival to the Sports Club, a surprised locked gate threw off YHC, @Murdock, @Hugo, and Co. Yet, @Murdock had the wherewithal to actually check to see if the gate was locked or under the impression of being locked. It was the latter. This Principal was disappointed he didn’t put forth more effort to check, given the successful utilization of “appearance of locked” strategy often used in school situations.
Safely arrival of four more PAX brought our total to seven.
For the second consecutive month, YHC was able to snag the Q for Highlands Mettle on the 15th. Today was courtesy of a scheduled Teacher Workday to transition to Q4, where last month was a special President’s Day Q.
Therefore, why change a successful plan? We revisited last month’s “Reps of 15 on the 15th” Mettle Beatdown.
A disclaimer was provided and off we went to mosey to the clubhouse and back.
Side-Straddle Hops, IST, Toy Soldiers, Weed Pickers, Windmill, Mountain Climbers, Merkins
Coupons obtained and circle created.
Since today is March 15th, the circuit would include reps of 15. The exercises:
- Kettlebell Swings
- Skull Crushers OR Chest Press (individual choice)
- Upright Rows
- Single Arm Rows – each arm
Followed by either Overhead Carry or Briefcase Carry (curb to curb, x 2). Each PAX could select, with the expectation for the other exercise to be incorporated for the next circuit.
Mosey to the clubhouse around the island and back for repeato.
We successfully completed five circuits, which was the goal. For those keeping track, that is 75 total reps of each movement. Still enough time for a brief…
Low-flutters with coupon extended, W with coupon extended
- S/o to @ TheStig for his triumphant return.
- A brief fly-by from @Greek, c/o of Skywalker.
- Prayers included, but not limited to: Those who have been directly impacted by COVD within their households and workplaces; the healthcare workers who are tirelessly serving our communities in vaccination administration; those who serve on the frontline who are essential and provide elements of normalcy to our lives; the ones who keep us safe and protect our freedom, both domestically and abroad.
- It’s always an honor to lead this group. Have a great week, gentlemen!
Iron Sharpens Iron