Just 5 Burpees…with some Practice at the end!!
Nice cold morning, as 10 men came out to Afton for some Hokie Pokie special. I wanted to get the blood flowing early, so one easy way….Burpees, Just 5!! So we got right to it, at 5:30, I’m HP, you owe me 5 Burpees!
Mosey “left” around the parking lot to grab a brick and head to the tennis counts. Circled up for warm-ups, but first Just 5 Burpees!
- SSH (IC) x12
- Pennie Pickers (IC) x 12
- Mt Climber (IC) x12
- RBC (IC) x12
With brick with you at all times, 5 exercises
- 25 Bench Press
- 20 Goblet Squats
- 15 Curls
- 10 RBC
- 5 Man Makers
Carry your brick over head to the next corner and Repeato, but first Just 5 Burpees!
Hokie Pokie Suicides
- Line 1 – 15 SSH
- Line 2 – 10 Squats
- Line 3 – 5 Burpees
- Line 1 – 5 SSH
- Line 2 – 10 Squats
- Line 3 – 15 Burpees
AL Gore around tennis court #1
- The Pax got into the Al Gore position, as the last person in line ran to the front, repeat as we made it around the court
Q forgot to get payment for the last two exercises, so Just 10 Burpees!
Line up along Ct 1
- Bear Crawl to the end of Ct 1, Lunge walk back
- Bear Crawl to the end of Ct 2, Lunge walk back
- Broad Jump to the end of Ct 1, Lunge walk back
- Broad Jump to the end of Ct 2, Lunge walk back
- Skip to the end of Ct 1, Bear Crawl back
- Skip to the end of Ct 2, Bear Crawl back
Return Bricks and head to the big shelter for 5 Burpees
- Pretzel Crunch (IC) x10 each side
- Box Cutter (IC) x10
- Elbow Plank with some Practice for the final minute (or less for some)
Recover – Recover!!
Thanks for joining me this morning and playing along!!
News and Events:
- 2/20: The inaugural F3 Afton “CAN CAN” beatdown. Pre-blast details
- 2/27: Afton Run Creek clean up
- 3/05: 4x4x48 – 4 miles every 4 hrs (for 48 hrs). Talk to Major Pain.
- 3/06: Fellowship of the Idiots run. Sign-up here
- 3/20: Harrisburg Extinction Race supporting Dream On 3. Sign-up here
Current and Upcoming AO Goals:
- FEB: Each pax bring atleast 1 FNG during the month. Someone cared enough to EH us… who are going to help!
MARCH: NO repeat Q’s for the Month