A Little Stretch
A workout with no cadence counting was a welcomed. Although I know very little about Broga. Can’t say I was not a little nervous. No way I can keep up with last week’s speed yoga from Booyah! Arrived a little early to find one one PAX, Shortly at 5:25 they all starting rolling in.
The goal was to go through a some stretchs, roll our legs and a little mary . We started off with the following stretches:
- Hamstring stretch
- Over head shoulder stretch
- Shoulder stretch
- Heal to Nut(FKA Runner’s stretch)
- Eye to the sky(FKA Happy Baby)
- Child pose
- Yoga flow- Downward dog to bear squat to cobra
The PAX had a little fun with renaming the stretchs. Some other names included “chicken wing stretch” and “tarhole”. There were more but guess Q has a problem with Cadence counting and memory!
It was an honor and truly appreciate the PAX putting up with me!
- F2 event set for 2/20 at 6pm. Mac’s Speed Shop in Matthews
- Keep Othello’s family in prayers
- Keep Steam Pipe in prayers.