Happy Birthday Hamilton Broadway Bell Buster Beatdown!
9 of Harrisburg’s most culturally woke and learned elitists came out to celebrate Alexander Hamilton’s birthday as well as educate themselves on a little American History. Top hats and monocles were passed out before we jumped right into it
- SSH X 20
- Windmill X 10
- IST x 15
- Merkins X 10
AMRAP to the Alexander Hamilton Original Broadway Recording.
- Alexander Hamilton – 10 Overhead Press/10 Merkins
- Aaron Burr, Sir – 10 KB Swings/10 Tricep Extensions
- Schuyler Sisters – 10 Lawn Mowers/10 Mt. Climbers
- You’ll Be Back – 10 Skull Crushers/10 Flutter Kicks with Bell
- Wait for It – 10 High Row/10 Reverse Lunge
- Non Stop – 10 Thrusters/10 Figure 8s/10 SSH
- Cabinet Battle 1 – 10 Deadlifts/10 Side Squats
- Cabinet Battle 2 – 10 Chest Press/10 Plank Jacks
That Would Be Enough – 10 WW2 Situps/10 Low Dolly
- Prayers for the Howard family, one of Deadhead’s fraternity brothers. His 30 year old brother died unexpectedly as well as his Grandfather.
- Sign up for the Gremlin! They also need another driver for a support truck if you don’t want to work out but want to participate.
- Sign up to Q! February is ‘No Q Repeat’ Month. Lock in your date today or @Kojak aka Knuckles is coming for ya!
- Extinction Race is being pushed to Saturday March 20th due to the rise in Covid, the park being closed, and proximity to other events
- Prayers for everyone fighting Covid including family and coworkers
Thanks for playing along everyone! Lots of #noquit out there. I’ve really noticed how much the Pax have been upset by not being able to attend any (or ‘all of the’) plays over the last year. You could feel the culture just ebbing out of each of us so I figured I would try to restore a little bit of it. This was the first Broadway Beatdown for some but they were able to jump right into it. @Solocup got so caught up in it he almost gave new meaning to the phrase ‘Break a leg.’
Thank you as always for supporting me, encouraging me, and allowing me to lead!
Today’s Quote of the Day: ‘Look around, look around, at how lucky we are to be a live right now” – from the song ‘That would be enough’ written by Lin Manuel Miranda