The #ATeam of Workouts
13 of the usual suspects posted for a few more rounds of weightlifting at my favorite workout of the week.
With no breaks in between each exercise combination…
Single Arm O/H Presses/Lawn Mowers
First round was 3 sets of 10
Second round was 4 sets of 7
Third round was 5 sets of 5
3 sets of 10 of:
4 sets of 5 of:
Side Tri Push-Ups
Round 3 (ran out of time, so we’ll save those for next time)
1. First and foremost, my apologies for being late. I was actually in the parking lot at 0500, then at 0520 realized I had to run home and thought I could make it back in time. Definitely a sinking feeling to see the pax take off as you pull in the parking lot, knowing you let them down, so again, I apologize.
2. On the upside, it allowed Pancake to take control of this motley crew and run them through a warm-up. Grading on a curve against other 2.0s who Q’d on no notice, sounds like he did a solid job. Thanks Pancake!
3. Strong effort overall. May be biased, but that was a tough workout…and everyone clearly came to work. When Exit tells you it was rough and he’ll be feeling that workout all day, you know you did something right.
4. Great to see SSMinnow back out. Positive news is no surgery is needed, but on the other hand, he’s slowed down to a measly 7:30 min/mile for now. Whatever his future race schedule holds, you know he’ll give it everything he has and pull everyone along with him!
6. Good luck to all the runners and ruckers at the Mt. Afton Challenge tomorrow. Mullet as the Rail Yard Q, launching from the library due to park closure.