Max Effort or No Time for Soccer Talk
13 Stone Cold Killers emerged in the frosty Gloom to give YHC all they had, and then some. Mission Complete.
Here’s how it went down.
- Arm Swings 30s
- Shoulder Arm Stretch 30s
Mosey to the Ticket Booth
- 1 Squat Thrust (Burp)
- 1 Merkin
- 1 Shoulder Tap (L/R=1)
- 1 Mountain Climber (L/R=1)
- 1 Plank Jack
Increase by 1 up to 10
1 Mile Run Up (Old Glory Mile Route – Go the the Stop Sign at Raging Ridge, Run up to the Stop Lights, Back down through the Car drop off, through the middle of the School parking lot back to the Ticket Booth)
- 10 Squat Thrusts (Burp)
- 10 Merkins
- 10 Shoulder Taps (L/R=1)
- 10 Mountain Climbers (L/R=1)
- 10 Plank Jacks
Decrease 10 down to 1
1 Mile Run (Burpee Mile Route– Run around the School Parking, Go the the Stop Sign at Raging Ridge, Run to Stallings Road, Back to the Ticket Booth)
If you get done early start over again at 1. Keep an eye on your watch, we will circle up for Mary at 0610.
- LBC x 15
- Reverse LBC x 15
- Pretzel Crunches (L/R) x 15
- Crunchy Frogs x15
- Tough one today men, thanks for giving it Max Effort. The second run may have been a bit ambitious but I needed something for @Clueless and @Tumbler/@Ricochet to do while we finished our reps
- Ton of #NoQuit out there: #TClaps to @TarTar for pushing through that mile, @Ricochet for getting the reps in, and for @Starsky for the early morning 3Miler
- There may have been some brief Soccer talk, but @Deadhead nipped that in the bud quick. Thanks Brother
- Speaking of @Deadhead, wear your seatbelt!
- @Gamma may have caught on to YHC’s #CouchTo5K plan
- @Birdcage skipped his morning run today. #TheBackSlideStartsToday
- Let’s keep all the unspoken requests in our thoughts today. Reach Out to someone you haven’t seen in a while (you never know who is struggling)