Are Duluth Trading Co underwear legit?
Ahoy! 9 pax braved the sub 20 temps to work off some Christmas gluttony and share in a heavy dose of 2nd F.
Warm-up while we wait for the stragglers: SSH, IST, Penny Pickers, Don Quixote (Merry Christmas @Sugar), Mountain Climbers, Mericans
Mosey to opposite side of park to find rocks; along the way: Stoli Skips, Karaoke, High Knees, Defensive Slides, Butt Kickers
Find a rock and circle up for 12 Days of Christmas (Skipper-Rock-Ciabatta version, not to be confused with the other knock-off versions that you might find this time of year)
25 second exercise, 15 sec rest; with parking lot sprint between sets
Exercises included: Rock Swings, Rock Curls, Rock Overhead Press, Rock Squats, Burpees, Mericans, Apollo Ohno, Plank Jacks, Rock Bench Press, SSH, Rock Flutters
Christmas Card Moleskin:
- Kept the pax moving and talking. #forgetaboutthecold
- Great 2nd F today with everyone sharing Christmas memories, favorite Christmas movies, etc. #bestpartofF3
- We also answered some of the greatest questions of our time, like:
- Are Duluth Trading Company underwear really that great?
- What is Buc-ees?
- Is the Disney magic really for the kids?
- How long will an iPhone battery last in freezing temps?
- Answers to the above questions: #show2know
- COT brought two new nicknames: FNG Shawn will now be known as “Castaway”, and Eric who was hastily named Rambo last week will now be known as “Popeye”. #unanimousdecisions
God Bless you all during the Christmas season and into the New Year!!