14 men of Highlands including FNG Andrew Nance put in the work this morning. Disclaimer 1 given after which FNG Andrew arrived so Disclaimer 2 provided. And Disclaimer 3… This workout was “borrowed” from one of MECA’s OGs, stud and all around HIM Gamma (with one small variation). After an aggressive up tempo mosey to Warmarama for some SSH, Windmill and Weed Pickers IC, The Thang went like this:
- 50 Mountain Climbers
- 40 LBC
- 30 Dips
- 20 Hand Release Merkins – yes 20, it’s supposed to be hard!
- 10 step back lunges
- 5 Burpees
- Run the track lap (1/4 mile). Gamma’s original beatdown includes a full 1/2 mile lap between exercises, but is also 60 mins long so slight adjustment for our 45 mins.
- Repeato til time called…
- Mosey back to parking lot with a jail break and quick Mary of Mason Twist
- Welcome FNG Andrew Nance. Not Nantz as in Jim, CBS all around sports broadcaster, but that does provide some ammo for naming. Let the games begin…
- Sandbag and Gordo crushing it this gloom while lapping most of the field followed closely by Dutch Boy
- “Pop Up’ Blood Donation Drive at Prosperity Church on 12/11
- A single 7am Turkey Day beatdown at HCES
- Black Friday convergence with F3 LKN North Meck Park 7am
- Barrister with the rare Cardio/Speed Q also Fri 5:30 am
- Get your gear order in here
- Enjoyed it men – Hope you did!