Color of Money
13 posted for another round of kettlebells, and once we started, it was continuous movement for 45 minutes.
Warm-up jog down to the end of the lot
Air Squats x10
Back to the shelter
First Evolution: different combinations of lifts with no break in between
2 Curls, 2 O/H Presses, 2 Triceps Extensions, then right into 4 of each, 6, 8, 10; plank until all are done
Same thing with Pullovers, Chest Presses and Sit-Ups; feet 6″ off the ground until all are done
Repeat Curls/Presses/Extensions, but 10 down to 2
Repeat Pullovers/Presses/Sit-ups, 10 down to 2
One round of Deadlifts/High Rows/Sumo Squats, 2 up to 10
10 Cross-Over Mericans
10 Lawn Mowers
10 Isolation Curls
10 Seated Incline Presses
10 High Rows
10 Single-Arm Shoulder Presses
10 Halos (each direction)
Curls until muscle failure
Triceps Extensions until muscle failure
LBCs w/KB on chest x20
Flutter Kicks w/KBs pressed x25
1. Cold morning, but thanks to the diehards for never failing to keep each other accountable.
2. Congrats and thanks to everyone who coordinated, participated and/or donated to the Millennium Race. Solo Cup and Flip Phone presented CVAN with a check for $1250 yesterday (although the picture looks like the same person from the food pantry, so either I’m just getting old, she volunteers at multiple organizations or Solo Cup’s fledgling money-laundering operation is getting sloppy).
3. All joking aside, like many charitable organizations, CVAN has been hit hard this year, so look for some possible volunteer opportunities in the future.
4. I think Exit 54 is still doing Triceps Extensions….
5. Lots of laughs at coffee as usual. Most importantly, sounds there’s still a chance for an F3Harrisburg Color Run. Hootie will be the MC, and the powder may smell suspiciously like mortar….but other than that, it will be as awesome as every other color run…..
6. Glad Pharaoh had a chance to see us.
7. Tclaps to the pre-runners, and even to those who just ran then watched us get stronger.
8. Thoughts and prayers with Honey Do, TBone and their families. Good reminder to stay vigilant.
9. Pocahontas is on deck for The Rail Yard Q tomorrow. Other option is to join Wexler as he practices parking cars for The Gremlin. Crossing Guard vest will be provided.