Friday morning virtual beat down (pre-blast)
Alright pax, it’s time for YHC’s virtual VQ. After greeting the imaginary pax, it’s time for the disclaimer and a mosey. Head down your street, return to your start point or designated warm-o-rama spot.
- SSHs (x25 IC), ISTs (x15 IC), Mountain Climbers (x15 IC), Cotton Pickers x15 (IC), Windmills x15 (IC)
- In order to kill some time, do a short out and box to a fixed spot and change up your moseys with some high knees, cariocas, quadraphelias and another carioca
Next up, find a curb, a chair, back of your car bumper. Here we go:
- Dips (x10 IC), take a short lap around a cul-de-sac, two houses down and back, the parking lot
- Derkins (x10 single count), take a short lap around a cul-de-sac, two houses down and back, the parking lot
- Step-ups (x10 each leg), take a short lap around a cul-de-sac, two houses down and back, the parking lot
- Plank Jacks (x10 IC), take a short lap around a cul-de-sac, two houses down and back, the parking lot
Kill some time, take another mosey then find a wall, your garage door, etc.
- Start with a people’s chair
- Move from a people’s chair into some air presses (x10 IC)
- Do some jump up wall-taps (x10 single count)
- Make the neighbors wonder what your doing… Balls to the Wall!
Take another mosey and grab a coupon, whatever you have, cinder block, ruck, weights, your dog, 12 pack
- Bend over rows (x10 IC)
- Arm Curls (x10 IC)
- Man Makers (x10 IC)
- Skull Crushers 10 (x10 IC)
- Goblet Squats 10 (x10 IC)
Last mosey before Mary. If you have time to kill, make it a longer one.
- Flutter kicks (x10 IC), LBCs (x10), RBCs (x10), Pretzel Crunch (x10) each leg, Freddie Mercs (x10 IC), Crunchy Frogs (x10 IC) and lastly, do a little stretching.
Well, fellow pax… it’s a pleasure to virtually deliver the BD, but of course not the same. I’ll tuck this away in the folder and break it out again one day.
If you have some, take a read in the Old Testament in the book of Habakkuk. It’s only three chapters long. As you through it, thing of the crisis facing the world and hold close to author’s words in Hab. 3:18-19.
Thankfully for the impact you have had in my life and many others. Be safe!