It never rains at The Gunnery!
The weather forecast was not good with lots of rain for today. However, YHC had signed up to Q and did not want to disappoint so the alarm went off at 4:55AM and I was ready to get up and get to it!
Accountability to yourself and other Pax!
Here’s how it went down:
Mosey over to the front entrance of the school, then down to end of the covered area and back for:
B – Burpees (x10, OYO)
L – Lunges (x10/leg, OYO)
I – Imperial Storm Troopers( x10, IC)
M – Merkins (x10, IC)
P – Plank Jacks (x10, IC)
S – Squats (x10, IC)
Repeat run and 2nd round of BLIMPS
- Kettle Bell / Bodyweight Combo
- Goblet Squat / Dips (x20, OYO)
- Goblet Squat / DIps (x15, OYO)
- Kettle Bell Swings / Decline Merkins (x20, OYO)
- Kettle Bell Swings / Decline Merkins (x15, OYO)
- Tricep Extension / Peoples Chair with O/H Press (x20, OYO)
- Tricep Extension / Peoples Chair with O/H Press (x15, OYO)
- Kettle Bell Split Squat / Peoples Chair with O/H Claps (x20, OYO)
- Kettle Bell Split Squat / Peoples Chair with O/H Claps (x15, OYO)
- Dead Lifts (x20, OYO)
- Wilt Chamberlain’s
- Start with 100 squats and then run down to the end of the covered area
- 100 LBC’s at that end and run back to starting point
- 100 lunges (50 / leg) at that end and run back down to end of the covered area
- 100 flutter kicks at that end
- Burpee Ladder
- Starting at #5 in bus parking lot area with 5 burpees and broad jump to next number for 4 burpees and broad jump / burpee combo to 3 and 2 and 1.
- Lunge walk with kettlebell on chest – down to the end and then back to start
- Regular walk down and back with kettlebell overhead
- Lunge walk with kettlebell transfer between hands – down to the end and then back to start
- Freddy Mercury’s (x20, IC)
- Squirms (x20, IC)
COT / Prayers / Announcements
Prayers for the pax on IR or not able to get out for what ever reason.
Thanks for Banksy for coming out and joining YHC today! You are getting stronger every beatdown!
All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me…. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” —Walt Disney
“Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict.” —William Ellery Channing
“Make up your mind that no matter what comes your way, no matter how difficult, no matter how unfair, you will do more than simply survive. You will thrive in spite of it.” —Joel Osteen