I can’t feel my fingers
6 Pax showed this morning with Sugar showing up in shorts in 27 degree weather……#Boss. Heatstroke showed up during our mosey because he didn’t account for the windshield defrost time. Disclaimer read then off
Warm-O-Rama: Mosey up and down parking lot lines. Circle up all IC: 20 SSH,10 IST, 10 WM, 10 Squats, 10 Tempo Merkins.
The Thang: Speed, Agility & Strength Circuit. Two teams of three pax rotate through exercises 1-3 progressing through each circuit. Complete one round per team then move to the next circuit. Exercise 1, runner is the timer, AMRAP on exercises 2 & 3 each circuit. Runner runs around outside of the parking lot that we all park in. Each team grab a block for the strength portion of each circuit. After completing circuit 4, each team rinse and repeat back to circuit 1 until time was called.
- Squats (w/ block)
- Bear Crawls back and forth across width of b-ball court.
- Overhead press (w/ block)
- Peter Parker’s
- Curls (w/ block)
- Apolo Ohno’s
- Tricep Ext. (w/ block)
- Criss-cross pickups
Mary: 15 Mason Twist IC, 15 Reverse Crunch IC, LBC’s IC, 10 Low Flutters IC, Plank. Recover, Recover.
- Gremlin T-Shirt Order Ends 12/12 – Order Link
- Next QSource: December 14th
- 2020 Gremlin – January 18, 2020 – Pre-Blast Information
- Registration is open for F3 Dads – Pre-Blast
- RS HH at Bruscos next Thursday.
Prayers for Heatstroke’s Dad and all injured Pax