Hump Day Pain at the Courts…
YHC had not planned to Q a beatdown this week but happily accepted the opportunity when Amway let it be known that the job was needing to be filled or that a Sharknado may be blowing in. When YHC pulled in, most of the pax were already gathered (as usual). Initial glance indicated we had a strong showing for hump day. In the end, we had 9 studs for the hump day challenge. As 5:30 hit, YHC gave a quick disclaimer and off we went.
It went something like this…
Mosey across the bridge and run a lap around the outside of the tennis courts followed by entering the gate and circling up.
SSH IC x20, Hillbilly IC x20, Windmills IC x10 , Cotton Pickers IC x10 , Mountain Climbers IC x20, Merkins IC x10, 5 Yurpees OYO
First up some court work…
- Leg Skip – 5 burpees at end (repeat back across)
- High Knees – 10 Hand Release Merkins at end (repeat back across)
- Butt Kickers – 10 WWIIs at end (repeat back across)
- Lunge walk – 10 Mary Katherine’s at end (repeat back across)
- Side lung walk – 10 Wide arm Merkins at end (repeat back across)
- Backwards run – 10 squats at end (repeat back across)
Finish up strong with…
- Squat jump across 1st court, Bear crawl across 2nd court, crab walk across 3rd court – 20 RBCs at end (repeat back across)
- People’s chair with bonus Air press IC x20
- 20 wall taps
- 10 Donkey kicks
- … and repeato
- Lap 1 – regular run with 5 Yurpees at each corner
- Lap 2 – regular run with 5 WWIIs at each corner
Extra Credit at the shelter
- 20 dips x2
Low Flutter x20 IC
Low Dolly x10 IC
1 minute “H” abs
- Prayers for Porto’s foot to continue healing.
- Prayers for Big Blues leg issues.
- All unspoken prayers
- The patriarch of Afton has the mic on Saturday. Don’t miss it out on a 4-Wide pain session.
- Christmas at the Orphanage on 12/18…details for Sweet Tooth party:https://mailchi.mp/37dc7f16bab2/f3-harrisburg-weekly-update-1570519Sign up sheet with wish list linked inside: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PWPd27e3Usl3kSFoeG52IOsfOX-XnZoDWLB0-GqDk9M
- Save the date: 2020 Gremlin – January 18, 2020 – Pre-Blast Information
- Next QSource: December 14th
- Regional HDHH this Wednesday: December 4th
It was great getting back at the Q for a Beatdown. I appreciate the pax showing strong and playing along. I likely missed a few datails in the backblast as I may have been winging it a bit this am…plus Terrible Towel was supposed to be taking notes and he left me hanging (#Millennials). Also, great work by Timout. Let’s finish December and 2019 out strong!