If you’re on time, you’re late
DrLecter | On 02, Dec 2019
At least if you are the Q and YHC was late this morning. YHC rolled in at 5:30 on the dot to a group of 4 led by Solo Cup discussing who was the Q for the morning. Well, that would be YHC, who promptly got his gloves on, watch started and got this beatdown moving at 5:31. Many apologies for getting started late. The Pax started with 5, but had 3 more join up shortly. Here’s what happened.
Mosey towards the underpass under Morehead. Stop halfway for warm-o-rama. Notice a few more cars rolling in.
SSH x15 IC
IST X20 IC (trying to give the stragglers some time to catch us)
Mountain Climbers x15 IC
Mosey the rest of the way to the underpass, where we were joined by Flip Phone, DT and Wexler.
Wall of Fire – All Pax People’s Chair, while the Pax at each end do 10 merkins, 10 LBC, 10 squats. Resume People’s Chair when finished. Next Pax in line performs exercises until all Pax have done them. Repeat-o.
Round 1 – P1 4×4, P2 runs up to the gate and back. Switch.
Round 2 – P1 Dwight Howard, P2 runs to gate and back. Switch.
Round 3 – P1 Bodybuilders, P2 runs to gate and back. Switch.
Round 4 – P1 Donkey kicks, P2 runs to gate and back. Switch.
Round 5 – P1 WWII, P2 runs to gate and back
Indian run back to the cars.
- Thanks for the opportunity to lead.
- Everyone was putting in a great effort today. Tons of no quit.
- Only 4 more kids need sponsors for the Orphanage Christmas Party on 12/18. See the weekly email that went out yesterday for the details.
- Welcome Timeout (FNG Scott). Great to have you back again at White Lightning.
- Praise that DT’s dog was found and is okay.
- Not too late to join the 16 for 16 challenge. Wexler and Solo Cup were really talking it up this morning.