Mint Hill 2nd F PAX Meeting
We had a good time at H&S’s house for this meeting. Thank you brother for allowing us to come over. Below is a summary of topics we discussed.
1. Q Schedule-Rotating assignments are going well. Keep as-is until further notice.
Preblast – lets get chatty, have fun, shame Pax to POST!
Twitter/#Mecacounts – Everyone is doing better here, keep it up!
Backblast – Ditto! We have close to 100% participation!!
2. Events you should sign up for!!
- The Gremlin – 1/18/20. UNCC Campus, 0530-12pm
- Spartan Sprint – 4/4/20, afternoon. Sign up using the link below https://www.spartan.com/en/race/detail/5567/overview?gclid=CjwKCAiAh5_uBRA5EiwASW3IalRQlQlA9vL5z05w_V2mvdTs0ag5BI1_rwpjRo37M66X4hsUevp6eRoC8pUQAvD_BwE
Team Name: F3 Mint Hill, Password – Gremlin
Attendees to date: H&S, Othello, Silas
- Huntersville 5k/Half – 12/13-14, 2019. Sign up using link below
Attendees to date: H&S, Othello
- Run for Your Life “6-pack” Race Series 2019
http://runforyourlife.com/race/six-pack-series/register/ (Link not active just yet)
Attendees to date: TBD – Othello (and M) and H&S are most likey in.
3. Mint Hill 5yr Anniversary AO Convergence – June 2020 (Exact dateTBD)
- Need to start planning: Coms, refreshments, beatdown
- More details to follow as we get closer
4. AO Flag/T-shirts
- Chum discussed new logo idea with Pax. Input was added. He will provide us with a concept at a future date.
- In the meantime, if you want a shirt go to the website below:
https://f3.mudgear.com/. We need approx. 12 orders before they will go to print.
5. 3rd F
- Thanks for everyone helping Silas at the Food Pantry, 1st Monday of the month
- Mint Hill Vietnam Veterans Moving Wall – Tclaps to Silas, Highchair, Toughskins and Chum for helping with the set-up/break-down.
- Hwy 218 road clean-up in honor of Gremlin – H&S to coordinate soon.
11/23/2020 – Friendsgiving at Othello’s house
M’s and 2.0’s are invited
Bring a “White Elephant” gag gift ($10 max!)
Bring a small gift for your “Santa believing” 2.0, he may stop by…..
Bring a dessert to share (unless you want to bring something else)
Be prepared to have a good time!