The Dawgs with Animals and the Wall
- YHC was a bit nervous a few days prior watching the weather forecast. Would it still be raining, would it be freezing cold. Thankfully, the rains left a few hours prior and the plunging temps are a few hours a way. It turned out to be a comfortable morning for the 12 Dawg House pax. Here’s how it went, after the disclaimer:
- Mosey around the parking lot with some normal jogs, cariocas, quadraphelias and high knees.
- Circle up for the following: SSHs 25 (IC), Windmills 15 (IC), Toy Soldiers 15 (IC), Hillbillies 15 (IC)
- Head over to the courtyard by the building and to low walls.
- Dips 10 count, lap around courtyard
- Derkins 10 count, lap around courtyard
- Plank Jack 10 count, lap around courtyard
- Step-ups 10 count, lap around courtyard
- 1 Armed Merkin 10 count, lap around courtyard
- Repeato in reverse order, then head out to the parking
PARKING LOT ACTION for some suicide type activities:
- Run to the island with the 2nd garbage can (discussion point), 10 squats and a bear crawl back to the start point
- Run to the island, 10 mountain climbers, crab walk back to the line
- Run to the island, 10 monkey jumpers, sneaky gorillas back to the line
- Run to the island, 10 Bonnie Blairs, pick a parking lot line and a raccoon crawl back to the line
- Mosey to football and line up to the wall
- Ascending testicles
- Balls to the Wall
- Donkey Kicks 15 (IC)
- Jump-up, wall taps 15 (IC)
- Leg reaches, hammy stretches 10 each leg
- Back to the Balls to the Wall and into a Hip Slapper 10 each hip
- Back to Mary
- Dying Cockroaches 15 (IC)
- WWIIs 10
- Homer to Marge medley: Up to Marge, down to Homer and into the following six-exercises, followed by up to Marge, repeato:
- Hello Dolly, Flutter Kicks, The W, LBCs, Freddie Mercs, Leg Climbers and RECOVER, RECOVER
ANNOUNCEMENTS, PRAYERS, etc.
- Upcoming 5Ks: Santa Scramble and Pitts School Elementary
- Prayers for Torch and family with the new addition
- Continued prayers for Buck’s brother as he heals and his road to recovery
Always an honor, thanks for playing!