Bear Crawl or Crawl Bear or Bear Sightings!
Three pax from MECA Boondocks AO enjoyed the cool weather this morning for a stroll around The Gunnery. The numbers were down a bit today but the effort was strong as the flag was planted and the pax got started at 5:30. Here’s how it went down.
Mosey around the parking lot and over to the school entrance for:
- Hillbillies (x10, IC)
- Windmills (x10, IC)
- Low Slow Squats (x10, IC)
- Cotton Pickers (x10, IC)
- Seal Jacks (x10, IC)
- Start at 1 end of the front parking lot and do 100 LBC’s
- Run to other end of the parking lot and do 100 squats
- Run back to start for 100 flutter kicks (each leg)
- Then run back to the other end to finish with 100 lunges (50 each leg)
- Start at 1 end of the front parking lot and do 50 merkins
- Run to other end of the parking lot and do 50 SSH’s
- Run back to start for 50 Carolina Dry Docks
- Then run back back to the other end – school entrance area benches to finish with 50 dips
Bonus round: people’s chair with air presses (x20, IC)
Mosey over to the learning cottages for:
- Bear Crawl /Lunge Walk
- Crab Walk / Lunge Walk
- Crawl Bear / Lunge Walk
Mosey over the playground area for some AMRAP work:
- 5 pull-ups
- 10 merkins
- 15 squats
- Run lap around circular drive
Repeat until 6:15 – completed 5 rounds.
- Ain’t no one got time for that today!
- Happy Birthday Motown — have a great 56th birthday! Much respect to you!!
- Great to have Morning Wood back in the gloom! Balancing new parent responsibilities and early morning beatdowns!
- Great push by everyone this morning – everyone kept moving and driving towards the finish!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”– Mark Twain
Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.”– John F. Kennedy
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”– Steve Jobs
- New F3MECA T-Shirts:Information in the pre-blast.
- Save the date: 2020 Gremlin – January 18, 2020 – Pre-Blast Information