No Route in Mind but Sometimes That’s a Good Thing
5 PAX plus DT and his dog hit the streets for today’s #RoadWarrior…
- Head out Main St, take a right on Harrisburg Plaza, exit the Town Center and head north down Roberta
- Cross onto Harrisburg Dr, do the Astor/Riverside/Roberta Pl loop
- Cross over to RRC, take a right onto Heartwood, right onto Crimson Oak, run to the end of the cul-de-sac then turn around
- Back down Heartwood, right onto Red Spruce, right onto Crimson Oak, left onto RRC
- Head back to the start
In all, we did just over 5 miles.
- El Dorado redux is this Saturday, see @Sugar’s preblast for info.
- F3 MECA Field Day is 11/2 at Kannon AO. Talk to @Kojak if interested.
Perfect weather this morning, but it wasn’t enough to drive out many runners. @Wexler, @FlipPhone and @SSMinnow were out there early getting in some miles. @Cowpens and @DickTracy got there at 0530, as did I, to put in 45 minutes of work.
Strong effort and plenty of #NoQuit were shown by all.