The “where is everyone?”, run.
YHC wasn’t feeling the “pre-run” today after coming off of the BRR this weekend so I fartsacked a bit. Crabs assumed we were posting and sat in his car from 0500-0515 wondering, “where is everyone?” A minute later YHC pulls up , still half groggy wondering the same. 0530 came way too fast and we were off.
Keeping it short and sweet today to give the legs a rest. See below.
Back at the shovel flag…oh…right…there was no shovel flag because someone (who will remain nameless) had his head in the clouds (hint-hint) studying for his meteorological lab. Good excuse but doesn’t exclude us from 10 extra burpees tomorrow – our penalty when a Pax member does not bring the flag to the next beatdown/run.
Any-whos – Booyah arrived at 0540, didn’t see us leave, ran in circles for a while and then met back with us at the cars.
- There are still a few holes on the calendar that needs filling. Thank you to those who stepped up already.
- Brixx race this Saturday
- Bluecrush has Bain tomorrow
- Broga is open, YHC just might take it for a good-ol stretchy time
- Drop Thrill has Metal on Friday
- Highchair is Q’ing The Vet on Saturday (hope you are feeling better buddy), Crabs is Q’ing Qsource at Vintners – PLEASE POST!
- TAP’s – going out to Chum and his family for the loss of his Aunt.
- Crabs-great stories about your “Rainbow Colored” Grand Canyon Trip.
- Booyah – Thanks for coming out and looking for us
- Nimbus – Thanks for putting your school work first and NOT bringing the flag. It only makes us stronger, AYE!
- Always an honor to lead you men. SYITG!