Jack Webb Wednesday
A crowd of 6 came out on this perfect morning for a hump day beat down. All PAX were ready to roll right on time at 5:30. A brief disclaimer was given and we were off into the gloom.
- SSH x 15
- Hill Billy x 15
- Tempo Merkins x 10
- Plank Jacks x 10
- Wind Mill x 15
- Cotton Picker x 15
Mosey toward Central Park and stop at 1st street for 10 merkins. Continue mosey to hill beside soccer field.
Let’s knock out Jacobs Ladder (7 to 1 ladder), run to top of hill for burpees, run to bottom, return to top, repeat to completion.
That was fun, let’s mosey to the basketball court, circle up for next set
Jack Webb for chest/shoulders
- 1 merkin, 2 shoulder presses
- 2 merkins, 4 shoulder presses
- 3 merkins, 6 shoulder presses
- 4 merkins, 8 shoulder presses
- 5 merkins, 10 shoulder presses
- 6 merkins, 12 shoulder presses
- 7 merkins, 14 shoulder presses
- 8 merkins, 16 shoulder presses
- 9 merkins, 18 shoulder presses
- 10 merkins, 20 shoulder presses
Jack Webb for Abs
Continue pattern above with WWIIs (1st exercise) & LBCs (2nd exercise)
Jack Webb for Legs
Continue pattern above with Squats (1st exercise) & Step-ups (2nd exercise)
Mosey to park exit, quad up hill to 1st street.
Stop for Freddie Mercs x 10
Continue side shuffle up hill to next street
Stop for Low Dolly x 15
Mosey to Club House
Reverse Crunch x 20
- There are rumors of Greek leading the Eagle’s Talon Friday morning. Show to know!
- Grinder has the Q next Friday. We need someone to step up for the Wednesday Boot Camp.
- It was an honor to lead this morning, thanks for coming out. See you all in the gloom on Friday!