Boondocks’ 4th Anniversary Beatdown: Deuce’s Doom in the Gloom
F3 Boondocks returned to its origins today with a 4th anniversary beatdown at The Grove (Hickory Grove Baptist Church). In accordance with the workout’s title, I warned of an intense workout, gave the disclaimer, and we were off.
Mosey up to the church entrance, then back to the cars.
Cotton picker x10.
The Motivator- 10,9,8…1.
Mountain Climber x10.
Coordinated 60 Yard Sprint (chase the guy in front of you, don’t get caught by the guy behind you).
25 Apollo Ono.
Jack Webb 1:2 to 10:20.
Moroccan Night Club.
Lt Dan w/Burpees 2:1:1 to 20:10:10.
Partner Wheel Barrow- 20 yards each.
Grizzly Bear Crawl Burpees- 40 yards.
10 Ab Killers OYO.
Homer-to-Marge Merry Medley.
- It has been a couple years since we left The Grove for The Village, and it was great to return to it. It brought back many fond memories. Ichabod, No H, Rev Run, and Poncho are just a few of the guys who used to come out back then. Most of those guys moved on and post elsewhere now, but we wish they were still here.
- The Boondocks pax were happy to see such a great showing from the Mint Hill pax. Thanks for the support, guys!
- Exit 54, thank you for coming out, too! For those that don’t know, Exit was a regular out at District 7, along with SS Minnow, Escalade (Harrisburg pax) and Grid Iron, before we moved that workout to the Gunnery.
- Missing Triple Threat and Mulcahy today, too.
- Baby Face, thanks for the kind words in the closing prayer.
- I’m going to miss all you guys! Good luck, and keep growing this thing.
- The Mineshaft is next up on my farewell tour this Saturday. Don’t miss Deuce’s Doom in the Gloom, Part Deuce: Double Disclaimer, 0700-0800. Chick-fil-A coffeeteria to follow.